Terms: I have read and agree to the terms below: (Please Check All to Acknowlege)
- Musica Academy Yamaha School Ltd. Reserves the right to change, cancel, or substitute dates, locations, classes and schedules.
- Musica Academy reserves the right to use any photos, videos, or the like for publicity and marketing of the school.
- It is understood agreed that the full tuition amount will be paid regardless of lessons missed.
- Re: Missed Private Lessons:
24 hour notice must be given to be eligible for make-up classes. (Max 2 per semester. Max 4 per year.)
- Re: Missed Group Lessons:
Please call if your child is sick or cannot attend class. The teacher will give the homework for that week via phone or email. If the student is absent for more than 3 weeks, written notice is needed, and extra help may be arranged with the teacher. Student may require registering and paying for private lessons to catch up.
- Refund Policy:
It is understood and agreed that 4 weeks written notice is required to withdraw from the program. Registration fee, concert fee and book fee are non-refundable. For full year programs, withdrawals after December 1 will not be refunded or after March 1 for half year students Tuition is payable for the duration of the 4 week notice period whether lessons are taken or not. Installment students must pay all remaining fees if they withdraw after the dates indicated above.