This Month's Features
Covid Update September 23
In accordance with the new Calgary By-laws, Musica Academy will require proof of vaccination or a negative covid-19 test result, or medical exemption records provided to us prior to anyone 12+yrs entering the building.
Indoor group classes, training, and competitions are permitted, We will continue to offer in-person and online lessons. Any cases that requires specific arrangement will be contacted by our office.
Participants are required to:
- Masks will be required in-person lessons until further updates.
- Staying home when sick – students and staff who present with COVID-19 symptoms must stay at home until symptoms resolve. Please notify the teacher and school as soon as possible.
- Proper hand hygiene should be practiced before/ after every class. hand sanitize station available at the school.
- Unparented classes - parents should remain waiting in the car.
- Distancing, sheilds between keyboards will be used in classrooms.
- If a government mandate closure is in effect, In-person lessons will be moved online.